6 March 2023 at 11:00:00
CAIWU is seeking applications from individuals to join its organising team as volunteer organisers. Applications are open until 31st March.
CAIWU is seeking applications from individuals to join its organising team as volunteer organisers. We are looking for motivated people that are keen to help us grow the membership of the Union. Potential volunteer organisers should submit an application in the form of a covering letter and a CV to email@example.com
We select solely on merit and our selection process will focus on the individual having a proven record of the following:
• Campaigning, organising and recruitment.
• A broad understanding of CAIWU’s objectives and a strong commitment to those objectives.
• A commitment to supporting members actively unionising in their workplace.
• Prepared to work in a team with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively in challenging environments.
• Resilience, enthusiasm, energy, commitment, and an ability to use individual initiative.
Applications are open until 31st March and successful applicants will be provided with training and given a through induction into CAIWU’s working practices.